- 26th June 2019SOCMA launches new member-centric brand, focusing on ‘Solutions for Specialties’
- 26th June 2019Bayer and AlphaBio Control sign distribution agreement for biological pest control product
- 26th June 2019DSM introduces new resin to drive shift to waterborne coatings
- 26th June 2019Siemens launches Industry 4.0 curriculum for Universities
- 26th June 2019Perstorp drives forward project to produce recycled methanol
- 26th June 2019AbbVie to buy Allergan for $63 billion
- 26th June 2019Azelis seals extended distribution agreement with BASF Dispersions, Resins and Additives in Turkey
- 26th June 2019CPL Aromas commits to sustainable sourcing of palm oil
- 25th June 2019ECHA to scrutinise all REACH registrations by 2027
- 25th June 2019Emery Oleochemicals supports technical training with one-of-a-kind, concept car donation
The Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA) is delivering new solutions for the specialty and fine chemical industry, including a new Lead Sheet program and capabilities mapping for its commercial services. The most successful associations in today's market solve problems and deliver the right solut ...
We speak to a panel of young women in science to discover how the STEM world has evolved, in terms of gender equality. The Women in Science movement has made incredible in-roads into gender equality. Anyone working in STEM in the 1970s and 80s will recognise the huge changes that have taken place. When younger peop ...
Marcel Galjee, Energy Director at Nouryon, explains how the company is implementing an energy strategy to manage costs and limit the risk in fluctuating energy supplies, while at the same time reducing its emissions and growing the business. Energy is typically a very large expenditure for a chemical company. Cost-e ...