- 20/11/2018Oxiteno opens agrochemicals laboratory in Brazil
- 20/11/2018CropLife Asia announces new Board of Directors
- 20/11/2018Evogene announces establishment of AgPlenus, agrochemicals subsidiary
- 20/11/2018BASF’s new strategy aims for both profitable and CO2-neutral growth
- 20/11/2018SONGWON extends and enhances the value of its antioxidant product range
- 20/11/2018CordenPharma announces successful SafeBridge recertification in CordenPharma Colorado
- 20/11/2018Cambrex to acquire Avista Pharma Solutions
- 19/11/2018DKSH announces change in leadership for Consumer Goods business
- 19/11/2018Bee Vectoring Technologies recognised as a top innovation company in agriculture by Swiss Authorities
- 19/11/2018CHS Foundation announces $1.5 million grant to support South Dakota State University precision ag program
We speak to Nikola Matic, Industry Director – Chemicals and Materials at Kline, about the current trends driving innovation in new cosmetics ingredients. Innovation has always been a driver in the personal care industry – the cosmetics sector, in particular, provides a dynamic marketplace when it come ...
Andres Hanau, Eric Hanson and Edward Hughes of Aculon describe R&D in the chemistry of conformal coatings, leading to the development of an encapsulant technology capable of forming a hydro/oleophobic coating for consumer electronics. According to research firm IDC, nearly 900,000 smartphones are damaged by liq ...
Rising concerns about the environmental impact of petrochemical-derived plastics have driven the search for substitutes. Biopolymers offer one solution to this challenge. Biopolymers – polymers produced by living organisms – consist of long chains made of repeating, covalently bonded units, such as nucl ...