- 20th November 2019ChemDesign to receive 2019 SOCMA Educational Outreach Award
- 20th November 2019Gelest launches offering of novel alkylsilicates for drug discovery
- 20th November 2019Coty and Kylie Jenner announce strategic partnership to expand beauty brands globally
- 19th November 2019Nouryon helps customers meet latest standard for waterproofing membranes in China
- 19th November 2019BASF acquires 3D printing service provider Sculpteo
- 19th November 2019National Science Foundation awards additional $500,000 to DMC Biotechnologies
- 19th November 2019SONGWON partners with Uniwel to enhance PVC stabilizer business
- 19th November 2019Ashland Merry Hill to Receive 2019 SOCMA Sustainability Award
- 19th November 2019CPI consortium moves closer to reducing the risks associated with new formulated product development
- 18th November 2019Start-ups awarded for innovative materials
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...