- 13th January 2020Bionema launches biocompatible wetting agent for biopesticides
- 10th January 2020New Head of Quality Control at Euromed
- 10th January 2020Omya presents natural minerals for skincare, toothpaste and colour cosmetic applications
- 10th January 2020Biesterfeld receives distribution rights for air cleaning and surface care products by Prebona (Sweden)
- 10th January 2020Yposkesi to produce clinical and commercial material of micro-dystrophin for Genethon and Sarepta Therapeutics program
- 10th January 2020A new generation of stabilizers for high-quality polyolefin recyclates: Fraunhofer LBF and Brüggemann cooperate
- 10th January 2020Protéus by Seqens launches SEQENZYM
- 10th January 2020Recipharm extends the acceptance period for the offer to acquire Consort Medical and updates on level of acceptance
- 10th January 2020LANXESS completes sale of chrome chemicals business to Brother Enterprises
- 9th January 2020New Scientific Advisory Board adds 70 years of R&D expertise to Turbine’s simulation-first drug discovery mission
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...