- 23rd September 2019Clariant advances a colourful future for biodegradable plastics
- 23rd September 2019Covestro in new Circular Plastics Alliance
- 23rd September 2019European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) joins Circular Plastics Alliance
- 20th September 2019Clariant and ORLEN Południe announce license agreement for cellulosic ethanol technology
- 20th September 2019PCI unveils clinical centre of excellence
- 20th September 2019Lundbeck to acquire Alder Biopharma in $1.95 billion deal
- 19th September 2019Clariant additives enabling recyclability of plastics waste while sustaining valuable properties
- 19th September 2019Evonik celebrates official groundbreaking ceremony of the new polyamide 12 complex in Marl
- 19th September 2019First 3D bioprinted human reconstructed skin
- 19th September 2019Casting light on assessment of cosmetic actives
Paige Marie Morse, Industry Director at AspenTech, explains how chemicals manufacturers could benefit from implementing digital solutions with advanced process control capabilities that enable units to run at faster rates and deliver consistent on-spec products. Processing industries are finally catching ...
Biosimilars are sometimes incorrectly considered equivalent to a generic small molecule therapeutic, but for a biologic drug product, the clinical and regulatory pathways are quite different. Cheryl Johnson, Manager, Commercial Development – Laboratory Services at Alcami Corporation, explains the distinct differences in the FD ...
Patented enzymes can kill pathogens when and where it matters, says Marie Donnelly, Plant Protection Lead at Zymtronix. New technology uses biological solutions to meet the needs of an agricultural industry that must improve sustainability, without hurting productivity. Zymtronix, the leader in next-wave bioca ...