- 29th May 2020Gelest Enhances Website e-Commerce Functionality
- 28th May 2020SEQENS Flow chemistry for efficient and safe synthesis of APIs and intermediates
- 28th May 2020Biesterfeld extends partnership with Solvay Special Chem for organic fluorinated intermediates
- 28th May 2020CPL Aromas launches InsectaGuard insect-repellent fragrances
- 28th May 2020Almac Group Supports Two COVID-19 Clinical Studies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 28th May 2020HONEYWELL EXPEDITES DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF VITAL VACCINES AND MEDICAL THERAPIES WITH FAST TRACK AUTOMATION
- 28th May 2020CordenPharma & Moderna Extend Strategic Manufacturing Services Agreement for the Supply of Lipid Excipients to be used in Moderna's Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- 27th May 2020Azelis partners up with OCSiAl for CASE and R&PA markets
- 26th May 2020Catalent acquires Japanese facility to provide local and global clinical supply solutions
- 26th May 2020Demand for immunity products to be sustained long-term say SIRIO
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...