- 3rd April 2020Positive early-stage results for novel micro-RNA ischemic heart diseases therapeutic
- 3rd April 2020Orgenesis and ExcellaBio develop breakthrough manufacturing process for synthetic exosomes
- 3rd April 2020SONGWON implements new, leaner leadership structure
- 2nd April 2020Nouryon to acquire metal alkyls business from Sasol
- 2nd April 2020Brenntag Food & Nutrition and Cargill to expand their distribution relationship in UK & Ireland to include cocoa and chocolate
- 1st April 2020Azelis strengthens its position in the Chinese personal care market with the acquisition of CosBond
- 1st April 2020Arcinova’s Senior Director of Business Development Europe named 2020 Northern Powerhouse Export Champion
- 1st April 2020KURITA WATER INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES MERGER OF ITS U.S. SUBSIDIARIES
- 31st March 2020Cambrex Appoints Troy Player as President, Early Stage Development & Testing Business Unit
- 27th March 2020C2 PHARMA Opens Government and Research Access to Safety Stock of DIGOXIN API for Use in Potential COVID-19 Combination Treatment
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...