- 22nd May 2019LANXESS confirmed as supplier of sustainable leather chemicals
- 22nd May 2019WuXi STA and Dizal Pharmaceutical sign development and manufacturing agreement
- 21st May 2019CATCH celebrates innovation at Annual Awards Dinner
- 21st May 2019AstaReal presents range of natural astaxanthin products at Vitafoods Europe
- 21st May 2019BASF and Paxis collaborate to advance innovative materials for new 3D printing technology
- 21st May 2019Kraton publishes 2018 Sustainability Report
- 21st May 2019BASF engaging in R&D for sustainable agriculture
- 21st May 2019MFG Chemical further enhances safety culture
- 21st May 2019SONGWON at Chinaplas 2019 with a strong portfolio of high-performance solutions
- 21st May 2019BASF to build engineering plastics and thermoplastic polyurethanes plants at new Verbund site in China
Nanotechnology is no longer a niche area, says Liam Critchley. Many applications are already seeing the use of nanomaterials in end-user products, and their scope is only going to grow as more industries adopt them. Nanotechnology’s application reach is vast. Nanomaterials are already here in many commercially ...
Shashi Sharma, Independent Consultant – Global Food Security, Biosecurity and Planetary Health, highlights the promises and challenges of biological products in agriculture. During the past 10,000 years, humans have selected about 10 species of animals and 20 species of plants that provide about 90% of our f ...
Experts at the Biological Products Industry Alliance (BPIA) outline the current status of biological products in agriculture, and how they are being used to protect and enhance crops while presenting little or no risk to human health and the natural environment. Many sources, including the United Nations, are pro ...