- 17th July 2019CPI project to accelerate commercialization of lightweight nanomaterials and composite products
- 17th July 2019A new creative centre for CPL Aromas France
- 17th July 2019Increasing demand for food items and production of edible crops to drive global agrochemicals market
- 17th July 2019Chemicals Knowledge readers receive 15% discount for North American Biopolymer Summit
- 16th July 2019Aspen Technology acquires Mnubo and Sabisu to deliver scalable AI-driven solutions for the smart enterprise
- 16th July 20193D printing on the road to mass production
- 16th July 2019Agilent to acquire BioTek
- 16th July 2019GVK Bio appoints Robert Ruffolo to Board of Directors
- 16th July 2019Nouryon doubles capacity for dicumyl peroxide in China
- 16th July 2019Arcis Biotechnology and Mirnax Biosens sign exclusive license agreement for Arcis sample prep technology
Can you smell the difference between a natural fragrance and one that is synthetic? It’s harder than you might think! Sarah Harding visited CPL Aromas’ SYN exhibition in London to see how the company is blending natural and synthetic ingredients to create unique fragrances. At the end of the 19th century, chemis ...
The experts at Cambrex outline the difficulties in achieving uniformity in pharmaceutical blends and dosing, and review two case studies in which outsourcing provided solutions with optimized equipment and targeted modifications. Formulations of low-dose drugs require a careful balance of several factors to ensur ...
Corrosion and its control are highly important subjects in modern engineering and construction. This is a key discipline in the oil and gas sector, particularly in the offshore environment where usual inspection techniques cannot be employed, says Henry Craddock, Director of HC Oilfield and Chemical Consulting. Co ...