- 16/11/2018SOCMA announces 2018 Performance Improvement Award winners
- 16/11/2018Industry group calls for action over £500m funding gap on AMR
- 16/11/2018Recipharm CEO sells shares - remains committed and significant holder
- 16/11/2018Sumitomo Chemical promotes "Our Sustainable Tree 3.0" through groupwide employee participation
- 16/11/2018Sumitomo Chemical expects to add $1.76 billion to sales with pipeline agrochemicals
- 16/11/2018“Grow with MFG Chemical” Campaign for 2019
- 16/11/2018Brenntag gets reaffirmation of its Gold status in EcoVadis Sustainability/CSR Rating
- 15/11/2018PPG launches new fire protection coating
- 15/11/2018GE Additive outlines software strategy and industry partnerships
- 15/11/2018PCI Clinical Services announces site expansion to support growth and flexibility
We speak to Nikola Matic, Industry Director – Chemicals and Materials at Kline, about the current trends driving innovation in new cosmetics ingredients. Innovation has always been a driver in the personal care industry – the cosmetics sector, in particular, provides a dynamic marketplace when it come ...
Andres Hanau, Eric Hanson and Edward Hughes of Aculon describe R&D in the chemistry of conformal coatings, leading to the development of an encapsulant technology capable of forming a hydro/oleophobic coating for consumer electronics. According to research firm IDC, nearly 900,000 smartphones are damaged by liq ...
Rising concerns about the environmental impact of petrochemical-derived plastics have driven the search for substitutes. Biopolymers offer one solution to this challenge. Biopolymers – polymers produced by living organisms – consist of long chains made of repeating, covalently bonded units, such as nucl ...