- 17/12/2018New responsibilities on the BASF Board of Executive Directors as of January 1, 2019
- 17/12/2018Supervisory Board of BASF nominates its candidates for new election in May 2019
- 17/12/2018CPhI North America 2019 registration open, abstract submissions invited
- 17/12/2018Clean hand revolution increases chemical sales
- 17/12/2018£10m investment to drive life science in the North of UK
- 17/12/2018SABIC marks 70th anniversary of LNP product line with technical summit in Taiwan
- 17/12/2018VIO Chemicals opens new representative office in India
- 17/12/2018The Compound Company acquires controlling stake in Transmare Compounding
- 15/12/2018New CEOs for Gilead Sciences and Roche Pharmaceuticals
- 13/12/2018Planet collaborates with BASF to provide daily monitoring for farmers in Europe
Top insights from key speakers at in-cosmetics North America and Asia 2018, as they provide their views on hot topics in cosmetics. We don’t need to tell you that cosmetics is big business! According to Reuters, the global cosmetic products market was valued at $532.4 billion in 2017, and is expected to reac ...
Interest in continuous flow chemistry has grown considerably in recent years, due to the benefits it offers over batch processes. In this article, Professor Rodrigo de Souza, Laboratory of Biocatalysis and Organic Synthesis at the Chemistry Institute of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, explains how the commercial ...
Two new grades of thermoplastic polymers have been designed for compliance, helping to address the challenges faced by OEMs needing to comply with safety-of-use regulations, explains Ignacio Buezas Sierra, Business Development Manager at ELIX Polymers. Regulatory compliance has caused real headaches to many industries ...