- 13/12/2018Planet collaborates with BASF to provide daily monitoring for farmers in Europe
- 13/12/2018WuXi AppTec expands site in California for pharmaceutical R&D services
- 13/12/2018Biesterfeld in new partnership with CoreLite's core materials division
- 13/12/2018in-cosmetics Global returns to the home of cosmetics
- 13/12/2018Givaudan Active Beauty presents breakthrough on skin health and microbiome
- 13/12/2018Lonza to establish strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare solution
- 13/12/2018FDA finalizes guidance: Data Integrity and Compliance with Drug CGMP
- 13/12/2018BASF expands its production network for certified palm products
- 13/12/2018 BASF for the first time makes products with chemically recycled plastics
- 13/12/2018WACKER co-operates with Dynaplak on producing sustainable binders
Top insights from key speakers at in-cosmetics North America and Asia 2018, as they provide their views on hot topics in cosmetics. We don’t need to tell you that cosmetics is big business! According to Reuters, the global cosmetic products market was valued at $532.4 billion in 2017, and is expected to reac ...
Interest in continuous flow chemistry has grown considerably in recent years, due to the benefits it offers over batch processes. In this article, Professor Rodrigo de Souza, Laboratory of Biocatalysis and Organic Synthesis at the Chemistry Institute of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, explains how the commercial ...
Two new grades of thermoplastic polymers have been designed for compliance, helping to address the challenges faced by OEMs needing to comply with safety-of-use regulations, explains Ignacio Buezas Sierra, Business Development Manager at ELIX Polymers. Regulatory compliance has caused real headaches to many industries ...