- 25/03/2019CPL Aromas announces increased funding for CAFOD
- 25/03/2019Chemlink Specialities Ltd and Addi-Tec Ltd are now part of the HARKE GROUP
- 25/03/2019EMA provides updates on Brexit
- 22/03/2019Nouryon’s 2019 Imagine Chemistry challenge generates ideas from 30 countries
- 22/03/2019Clariant forecasts colour formulations synergizing with new mobility trends in Automotive Styling Shades Trendbook
- 22/03/2019WuXi STA forms strategic partnership with Beta Pharma
- 22/03/2019EMA's Management Board re-elects Christa Wirthumer-Hoche as chair
- 22/03/2019Indie Trail launches as R&D Tours return at in-cosmetics Global
- 22/03/2019DKSH shareholders approve all motions at 86th Ordinary General Meeting
- 22/03/2019Highly successful outcome for Vetter at 2019 CMO Leadership Awards
We talk to Nick Shackley, Global Vice President Innovator Products and Solutions at Johnson Matthey, about current innovations in the pharmaceutical sector. The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most fast-moving and innovative fields of research and development (R&D). The US FDA approved 59 new molecul ...
Matthew Turley, Marina Tarunina and Yen Choo from Plasticell explain some of the challenges of manufacturing gene and cell therapies, and how a new technology platform can help with the initial development of a product, as well as manufacturing process development and optimization. Whilst the original ideas to treat dis ...
Prior to the 1970s, fundamental contributions of women to science were rarely acknowledged. Just four decades later, it’s interesting to hear some young women wonder “what all the fuss is about” – testimony to the progress made in striving for balance from the classroom to the boardroom. Chemicals Knowledge is pleased to ...